Automotive Dealership Analysis
On the form to the right we are asking for a small amount of data in order to accurately compare your dealership to our benchmarks. This is all the information we need to generate your analysis report! Keep in mind that no numbers should be equal to zero in order for us to do an accurate analysis.
Here is a short explanation of each operational input:
- Primary Dealership Business
- Please select the primary type of business your dealership performs. This field will determine what benchmarks you are compared against.
- Average Units Sold per Month
- This field will include the total count of vehicles you sell in an average month.
- Average Monthly Gross Profit
- This field will include your average monthly gross from front end, F&I, and other income.
- Average Monthly Expenses
- This field will include your average monthly expenses from all departments.